Happy Monday! Boy getting up the day after the Superbowl is always so hard to do. While I personally thought the game was a bit boring I was even more bored with the commercials. They are the one thing that look forward to during the game. Only a few of them were standouts for me and my favorite was the one for Doritos Blaze/Ice Mountain Dew with Peter Dinklage and Morgan Freeman. The Alexa and Tide commercials would be a close tie for second place. What was your favorite?
Enough about sports and on to my favorite card kit. I think the glue was not super fond of the cold weather because the bottle was all crushed in when I got it. It didn’t seem to effect the contents of the bottle so that’s OK. The kit contains a lot of fun stuff and I can’t wait to create. Well it will have to wait at least until after a good night of rest tonight. Have a great day!
Included in this kit:
- Simon Says Stamp exclusive Crafty Friend clear stamp set
- Simon Says Stamp exclusive Craft Tacky Glue
- 1 Water Brush pen
- 12 double-sided sheets Echo Park – I’d Rather be Crafting 6×6 inch paper pad
- 5 Prima crafty wood embellishment pieces
- Plus Brand Twiggy Intricate Cutting Mini Scissors
- Studio Katia Cupid’s Kiss Crystals
- Sizzix Tim Holtz Texture Fade Embossing Folder – Matrix & Gridlock
- Simon Says Stamp Metallic envelopes – Bronze, Orange Peel and Mint
- Simon Says Stamp 100# cardstock – Slate, Banana, Burnt Orange, Audrey Blue
- Simon Says Stamp 120# cardstock – White
- Daniel Smith Watercolor sample pallet – Minnesota Pipestone Genuine, Serpentine Genuine, Quinacridone Gold, Brown Iron Oxide, Mayan Red, and Cascade Green